MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure who's willing, but at the request of my dealer, we need to call Yamaha/Star's customer relations line and voice our opinions. Not to say it will do any good, but I just got done venting about my backrest bracket and feel much better.

I was told the windshield and quick release for that is on back order also so...now you have more to complain about.
The number 1-800-962-7926. It took a few calls "due to the high call volume", but I got thru.
Have your VIN handy.

Kevin

·
Registered
194 Posts
KK, I bitch at them so much they gave up and gave me $100 towards my 1st service with dealer. I got my bracket but the padding is on back order and they told me May 19.

So every one keep bugging them I must of called fifty times a day these are the following no.'s
1-800-962-7926 Opt 1 ext.7124 is Mathew and ext. 7442 Mark.
Bug them but don't mention I told you so. I am due to take my bike to dealer which make me sick because I can do a better job than them

The nearest 5 star dealer is in Brooklyn and is not a good area of NY, I go there I probably come home with a Taxi....heheehh

Any ways, call them and complain and say you need to be compensated.
Good Luck all. Safe Riding.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I AM NEW TO THIS SITE,BOUGHT RAIDER S RED THREE WEEKS AGO,HAD ORDER 1 MONTH PRIOR TO THAT AND AT THAT TIME ORDER COBRA SWEPTS,YAMAHA 14 INCH WINDSHIELD,BACKREST.SENT REAR TAILLIGHT TO PERFORMANCE EDGE AND HAD A REPLACEMENT BACK IN FOUR DAYS.MY DEALER,WHICH I LIVE IN COLORADO RECIEVED AVERYTHING I ORDERED AND I INSTALLED IT ON MY RAIDER.LOOKS REALLY GOOD.GOOD LUCK ON GETTING YOURS

G

·
Hey Yfan, where in Colorado are you?
I'm in Arvada, just NW of Denver. I have a red Raider S too!
I bought mine at Coyote Motorsports! Great dealer!
really good people there! And since they only sell Yamaha and STAR, they KNOW those bikes!!!
I'm picking it up tonight after my first service and with my new Chrome wheels and rear pulley!

can't wait!

R.

·
Registered
5 Posts
YES VINTAGECAR, I LIVE IN ESTES PARK WORK IN LOVELAND,I GET TO RIDE BIG THOMPSON CANYON AVERY DAY POSSIBLE,ACTUALLY BOUGHT FROM DEALER IN LARIMIE WY.GAVE ME A GREAT DEAL BUT NEW NOTHING ABOUT THE BIKE REALLY,I HAD DONE MY OWN RESEARCH.BUT HE DID DO GOOD JOB GETTING MY STUFF AS I UNDERSTAND THERE HAVE BEEN BACKORDER PROBLEMS.YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE WHEELS AND WHO DID THE CHROME. D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yfan,
You are one of the lucky ones for sure.

For the record, the one I complained to was Mark!!
KK

G

·
Don't even know who did the chrome.
Some place in California.
Coyote Motorsports in Denver arranged it for me.
I paid for the chrome when I bought the bike, so it was already taken care of.
I just took it in for my first service and the wheels installed!
Looks AWESOME!!!
I'll get some pictures this weekend!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts