MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just put a deposit on a black raider,I'd like to get the chrome side covers(2) instead of the black ones.Dealer said that they're not available yet.If you have some to sell please PM me.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Contact matt at performanceedge.com he does that stuff. He is the guy that is chroming the rims on the raider, maybe he can have your covers done. Personally I have a black raider and I like the covers black. My last bike was a 1400 intruder with chrome side covers and I was looking for someone to paint them black ...go figure

Raven

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Personally,coming from a 1100 Vstar custom,I've gotten used to the chrome,maybe I'll like the black ones when I actually get the bike but I still feel it needs just a little more bling!

·
Registered
141 Posts
That's cool. I kinda like the way the black covers break up the two halves of the shiny engine. But I understand bling too. One thing is for sure you are gonna love your new Raider. :wings:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Check out Ebay, Ohiomike is selling all the chrome stuff he removed from his bike.... only problem is you have to buy them all.
Cliff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts