MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To everyone- Thank you for your support and your concern. I apologize for the delay in giving any updates as I have not been around the computer lately. I truly do appreciate being part of this community and when something like this happens you see how great motorcycling people are. As far as my health I am coming along just fine. I'm limping on one bad knee, have a dent in one cheek and a couple of stitches. Nothing broken and I am getting better everyday. My bike was totaled. So I am now waiting on the insurance company. I have never ridden a more fun motorcycle.
Again Thank you.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Thanks for the update Mike, Like has been said in this thread several times ....if we can be of any help just let us know. Heres to a speedy recovery :beer2:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Glad alls going well with your health, Hopefully the Insurance Co. will treat you nicely with a NEW bike being wrecked. Keep us posted. :wave: :rant-rave:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've been through it, it just takes time. I was laid up at home for two weeks, the only thing that bothers me the most is my left shoulder(it took all of the impact). Just get better, and hopefully you get a new Raider if that is what you wish.

·
Registered
141 Posts
:D Mike glad to hear you are doing better!! Things like this build character. You will be a better person from all of this. As for your bike I hope you get a new black one cause we all know they go faster......hahahahaha

·
Registered
343 Posts
Glad to hear that you are doing better. Take the time and you'll be out there again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts