MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
I would not say no wing riders come here , i have a 2002 that i just used for sturgis this year and put over 3000miles on it for that trip love for touring none better , and i use the boss for playing when the irge hits drop me a pm sometime

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I meant come to the forum and post. I figured if I got confrontational I would raise an eyebrow!

I also took mine to Sturgis this year.

Put the sidecar back on. You know at 53, I am not as cocky as I once was. Maybe a few extra wheels on the ground is not a bad thing. I intend to leave the side car on and not take it off again. It drives in my toy-hauler with 6 inches to spare on both sides. Tucking the trailer in is not easy, but it fits.

·
Registered
267 Posts
hey gary i noticed same thing no posting on the wings , i do enjoy the wing and discussions as well it is a great bike , I trailered it and 3 other bikes out to sturgis this year and got alot of good compliments on the wing , especially on the new skinny minny lights i installed everyone asked about them , I will try the wing site more now that someong else is interested

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My F-550 is in the shop, does not want to start, so out comes my 1991 GL-1500 to get me to work. Usually it just goes on vacation to places like Sturgis.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts