MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jus wondering where everyone was located on here or if any of us r close enough 2 ride 2gether or some meet up somwhere :wave:
im located in clarksburg,tn exit 108 half way between nashville and memphis rite on I-40

·
Registered
194 Posts
wstewart58,

I am in Long Island, NY. Half way in a middle of Island. East End of long island is greater Hampton area and by far best beaches in easter sea board.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Columbus, GA, pretty nice weather here would like to ride with another Raider.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Clarkston, Washington. 100 Miles south of Spokane or 350 Miles east of Seattle. Raining today.

·
Registered
60 Posts
[Rochester, NY - east side in Webster

Aaron - Nice to have someone else in the area. This week is suppose to really warm up. ]

WICKED!!! Well I work in webster at Xerox, and am always riding at lunch time...and i can jet any time from 11:30 on...my lunch (HOUR) is flexible. If your ever up for a lunch ride, me and a couple guys from work ride a few times a week during lunch and after work. My numbers in the prev post..gimme a shout anytime to set something up.

~Aaron

'"The road to hell is paved...ride it"

·
Registered
326 Posts
el dorado ar, at the very bottom of ar. bout 2 hrs from little rock and about 4 hrs from dallas and memphis

·
Registered
155 Posts
Lacey Washington, near Ft Lewis. There is a Memorial Day ride coming up if anybody out there is from the area. We are planning a nice day of riding with several stops, one is at local VA Hospital to see the vets, tell them thanks and listen to a few stories. All are welcome

·
Registered
326 Posts
i went to a small bike show in hampton ar. its about 30min north off me sat. and there was another red s but it had cobra staight pipes and a windshield, couldnt catch up with who ever owned it just wondering if they were a member

·
Registered
220 Posts
broke1 and KKraider - I live in the southwest suburbs of Chicago (mokena/tinley/orland area). I ride with a bunch of guys from work. We should all get together sometime and whoop on some of that asphalt.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts