MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I turned off the TV for years and have considered turning it back on. But what to watch and why. So what's your favorite TV show? Old or new makes no difference.

When I did watch, Gunsmoke was my favorite..

·
Super Moderator
94 Posts
I haven't been watching much TV in the last 10 years. When I do watch actual TV it is usually old westerns - Laramie, Tales of Wells Fargo, etc, As NDN mentioned Gunsmoke was good too! There are some stations you can find that are all old programming, Get Smart, Bat Man, Beverly Hillbillies, Green Acres, I spend time there as well.

·
American Legion Rider
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven't been watching much TV in the last 10 years. When I do watch actual TV it is usually old westerns - Laramie, Tales of Wells Fargo, etc, As NDN mentioned Gunsmoke was good too! There are some stations you can find that are all old programming, Get Smart, Bat Man, Beverly Hillbillies, Green Acres, I spend time there as well.
I’m with you there. I liked knowing who the bad guys were.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I had already written a long-winded post and then deleted it because there is no one TV series that is my favourite because there are so many genres. I have countless favourite TV series.

At the moment I'm right into Vikings - excellent series.....and I'm hanging out for the next season of Cobra Kai and Mandalorian.

My taste in TV series is like my taste in music - eclectic.

·
Registered
104 Posts
^^^ Notice how Marge is riding sidesaddle because she always wears a dress? You see that everywhere here. Girls/women who have to wear dresses at work (that's pretty much in every store/office here), riding sidesaddle on their partners under-bone or scooter. I personally don't like it because it upsets the balance of the bike for me - so my poor wife has to wear pants/shorts if we go out together on my bike.

·
American Legion Rider
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You broke the site spam filters @Shiverguy Way to go. Who would have thought Chips would do that. What will break it the next time I wonder. I actually wonder if you got caught in one of their sneaky unannounced updates.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts