MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im 51 and luvin it--just what i was looking for--and priced right too---13,009.00 out the door for a S model in blue

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'll be 32 on the 28th.

Easy with this bike Nick it has lots of power for a first bike. Make sure you respect it!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Got you all beat I am 61 and traded my strato in for the raider ( Tommy Blue S) have had allot of bikes, this is the best :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hello Starman, I am glad that you did that and join the great bunch of guys here. I saw your your picture in Star forum , you and Jeff.

Nice to have a Veteran here.
Ride safe Body.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Blue angle, Thanks, :) My first yamaha was a 2000 millennium Pearl white Roadstar I gave it up for the strato then the strato for the raider, I have been a member of star touring and riding for 5 years now and just elected to president of MN star chapter Twin Cities East 444 and loving every year of it, if you are ever up this way look us up, I gave the Raider a name I call it the patriot and hope to have some air brushing done to it at Star Days this year honering all our vets 8) 8)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im 21 and this is my second Cruiser. Been riding my pretty little red 650 vstar for about 16000 miles and it was time to upgrade.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'll be 37 in OCT. This is my 4th cruiser. Starman, you are coming to Star Days this year? It's being held about 5 miles from my house. This will be the first one I've been able to attend

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm 33 and just rode mine home from the showroom yesterday. I had been riding 1liter sport bikes before this awesome machine, I'm really looking forward to this thing being broken in.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'll be 41 later this year. Started on a 125 Kawasaki Enduro went to a 400 Yamaha Special. Took a 8 year hiatus then went to a 920 Virago to a V* 1100 Custom to the Raider purchased in November.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm 39 and got my Red S about a month ago now and I've loved every bit of the 425 miles I've put on it. I started riding at 16 on a 1984 Honda Sabre V65 (1100cc), went to a 1986 V-Max. Rode the V-Max until about 1992 or 1993. Sold the V-Max and didn't ride again until the Raider.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts