·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
??? I dont know ???

·
Registered
826 Posts
Basically it is just losening the triple tree clamps some and pulling the bars towards you as you sit on the bike. It will shorten your reach to the bars by just a bit. Once that is done you will need to reposition the controls so they are level again. Personally I pushed mine forward a little, but I have monkey arms so of course I would do the opposite.

·
Registered
220 Posts
eian31 said:
Basically it is just losening the triple tree clamps some and pulling the bars towards you as you sit on the bike. It will shorten your reach to the bars by just a bit. Once that is done you will need to reposition the controls so they are level again. Personally I pushed mine forward a little, but I have monkey arms so of course I would do the opposite.
I might push mine forward, too. Being 6'3" isn't easy on a bike, lol.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I know the feeling, I am 6'3 too and the Raider is awsome but I really need to get the forward controls extend to be comfy................but I have not found one that everyone is happy with or that is in stock for that matter.

·
Registered
826 Posts
one of my favorite

·
Registered
634 Posts
My problems lie on the complete opposite end of the spectrum from you guys.... I'm 5'4". I need the bar rolled back at me, a new seat to push me forward, air ride to get me to the ground, and depending on whether or not the seat adjustment works enough, my forward controls brought back to me a little. SO...anytime you're feeling down about how many mods you have to do to get comfortable on your raider...just picture me, and what I'll be having to pay just to get my raider to fit me correctly.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Which ever way you roll them becareful you don't go to much and cut the wires where they come out of the bars. :icon_wink: :icon_redface:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts