MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
You know, I never once thought about actually getting this site active. I was using it as my test area. But it would be interesting to see just how much we could bring this site back from the dead. Wouldn’t it be a hoot if the other site became the dead site. I would never think so but it is the members of make or break a site. This could be very interesting.

Reactions: Tinsnips

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm trying to do my part to get this site alive, but it seems nothing is happening. I think if things stay this slow I will need to take this off my Favorites list.

·
American Legion Rider
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I'm trying to do my part to get this site alive, but it seems nothing is happening. I think if things stay this slow I will need to take this off my Favorites list.
I’m surprised to see you here to start with since I warned it was a dead site vito.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had never been to this site until I saw your post, and thought if you were trying to get it back to life I would try to help out. Right now the most active motorcycle related site that I go to is the GL1800 site, even though I no longer have a Goldwing. Motorcycleforum.com has just not been the same since Dodsfal and EyeAmNoAngel left a couple of years ago. And this one does seem dead.

·
Super Moderator
94 Posts
The problem with reviving a dead site is it does NOT happen quickly. Outside of the few that dropped in here recently the activity did get some posts from other members. It does take a while.

·
American Legion Rider
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
It takes Google to finally recognize activity. Once MotorcycleForum.com got the Google support of being one of the top rated motorcycle forums, it took off. Mostly from across the pond though so it's evolving. And yes, I totally agree that we lost out when Eye and Dods left. I'm still in contact with Eye but you not see him here again and I'm seeing why now myself.

·
American Legion Rider
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
He was agreeing to the part where he had to make one post before he could PM me. The situation is resolved.
I was going to ban him too but wanted to play with him first. You known, like a cat with a mouse. Got to have fun sometime you know. Just banning is way too easy.
:laugh:

21 - 31 of 31 Posts