MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's a question for anyone that is still here posting on this site occasionally. Seems like something happened from 2012-2014 that caused a lot of the members here to stop posting. I just can't see that many having a motorcycle accident and unable to post anymore. So is there anyone out there that knows the history of this site that can enlighten me? Just really curious as to why this site is all but dead and buried.

·
American Legion Rider
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wondered if Facebook was involved. I don't see the draw to that thing but I guess the younger generations do. Even my wife once said she'd never use it, it was worthless. Today that where her nose is buried most of the time. Somehow Facebook hooks them but I sure don't get it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wondered if Facebook was involved. I don't see the draw to that thing but I guess the younger generations do. Even my wife once said she'd never use it, it was worthless. Today that where her nose is buried most of the time. Somehow Facebook hooks them but I sure don't get it.
Interesting! I think I'm headed towards that direction too. Pretty intriguing and serves the purpose.

·
American Legion Rider
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess, if you use Facebook all the time, it must work for you, but I can't find things posted a week ago that I saw had the very information I wanted. Forums are so much easier in that regard but that's probably because I have no idea how to set things up in FB. And I won't waste my time trying. And now VerticalScope, who owns most forums, is making them FB like as well so maybe some day forums will make a comeback but look a lot different. Time will tell.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts