Feels Like:75°
Barometer:30.06 in and rising
Humidity:24%
Visibility:20 mi
Dewpoint:39°
Wind:SSW 3 mph
Sunrise:6:17 am
Sunset:8:15 pm

Perfect weather to ride. Today I polished my Raider, took it out for about 5 hour ride, put 126 miles on, got it up to 120... etc... I LOVE THIS BIKE. WHAT A DAY!
Now, it's time to end the night with a poker game.

:coolsmiley: :coolsmiley:

HOW WAS YOUR DAY?

G

·
Around 70 degrees in Denver today!
Rode for about 4 hours!

Got a nice compliment from a guy on a tricked out Warrior.
He was riding next to me for awhile.
When we pulled up to a light he yelled:
"Raider, right?"
I said: "Yes!"
He said: "Sweet! It doesn't get any better than that!"

I had to agree!

Went to a Harley Dealer Saturday to look at some stuff. Outside everybody had swarmed my bike.
I'm parked in front of a Harley Showroom, and they're all outside ooh-ing and awe-ing my Raider!

Gotta love it!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
vintagecar1957 said:
When we pulled up to a light he yelled:
"Raider, right?"
I said: "Yes!"
He said: "Sweet! It doesn't get any better than that!"

I had to agree!

Went to a Harley Dealer Saturday to look at some stuff. Outside everybody had swarmed my bike.
I'm parked in front of a Harley Showroom, and they're all outside ooh-ing and awe-ing my Raider!

Gotta love it!
They probably though that HD came out with a new line

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Raven said:
;D Impaler I didn't think the blue ones went over 90 ...hehehehehe ;D
I didn't either, till I actually looked at speedometer. I, (only for a second) thought that I was riding a black one. I had to slow down just to make sure the blue is still on. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Finally had a beautiful day here too, mid 70's, mixed sun, no wind...

Me & Mrs. NJR went for a nice cruise around Morris & Sussex Counties. Ended up at Hooters for some wings and a Blue Moon. It's an ego boost knowing that we had the biggest v-twin in the lot.

Enjoyed our newly drilled out baffles - at speed on the hwy, nice and quiet, was able to converse with the co-pilot. But grab the loud handle, and it comes alive with some glorious noises - going under overpasses is something to look forward to.

Big :thumbup: from the Mrs. for the Corbin Dual Tour saddle, too.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NJRaider said:
Enjoyed our newly drilled out baffles - at speed on the hwy, nice and quiet, was able to converse with the co-pilot. But grab the loud handle, and it comes alive with some glorious noises - going under overpasses is something to look forward to.
NJ,
I'm glad you had a great day. Could you please post some pictures, of your pipes? May be a procedure how you drilled them out. And if it's not too much to ask.. a sound video. I have to male mine louder.

Thank you

VB

·
Registered
826 Posts
I took advantage of the Kansas weather as well and put on about 225 miles and I have the sunburn on my face to prove it, but i would have it no other way it was an awesome day!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts