MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the owner of MBF I guess it's fitting that I introduce myself.

I've been riding bikes for about 20 years and have owned a wide variety. I've had sport bikes, cruisers, dirt bikes, standards, vintage, classics and a few in-between. My latest ride is a 06 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom. I have to say; of all the bikes I've owned this one is my favorite. It's fast, comfortable, good for two-up, gets it pretty good through the twisties and of course gives the option of off-road should you have a fancy to go exploring beyond the blacktop.

Besides motorcycling, my other main interests are photography and R/C helicopters. As you'll see on the site, I have quite a few photos from various shows and rides over the years and plan on adding a lot more.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy MBF and thanks for dropping by. Tell your friends and leave a few posts to help get the site started.

Best Wishes
Darrel K.
MyBikeForums.com

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey I especially like that bike with the radial airplane engine in it. The one sitting in front of the Corsair.

Very nice.

Hey, you need some more emoticons.. 8)

·
Registered
75 Posts
There are some pretty cool ones in there. Lamont should update his site. I particularly like to ones about beating a dead horse. :365127745460d5d5774562: :dead-horse: That happens alot. Then of course these are good too. :yousuck: :baldy:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm here, sorry it took so long. Hope this takes off, it's a great looking site DK. I'm Greg McNair from Birmingham Alabama, and I ride a black 109. But I gotta say, I think I'm going to sell it soon in search of a BMW RT1200. I've decided I want to enjoy the twisties and get something that can handle the flickin' a good twisty deserves, but I also want the ability to ride long distances. But those Beemers are expensive, so we'll just have to see what 2008 brings!

Anyways, hey ya'll.

Greg

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey Greg, hows it going?

The black is a nice one for sure. I know what you mean, the 109 just isn't meant to be a hard core twisty machine. But it is a bruiser of a machine. That RT1200 is a awesome one for sure. We just had a bike show here in so cal. and I sat on a few BMW's and that one was really comfy. The RT is like to cop bike I think. Nice bike. A guy I ride with every week has a R 1200 GS, he can tare up the twisties on that bike.

Anyways, welcome and ride safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts