MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone who bought aftermarket pipes want to sell their stock pipes set--including heat shields/etc.? for "real"cheap! for me to play r&d with. include shipping to 39216 in price. ------also--some have mentioned removing triangular "shields" between jugs after bak install to show off motor better. would like rt. and lft. set (black or chrome) of those also if cheap. you can post here/pm me/or e-mail to [email protected] ---thanks--john

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Re: wanted-stock pipe set

Yea John watta ya give me for em. You paying shipping? The complete system weights almost 50 Lbs. :icon_wink: :icon_razz: :confused: :wave:

·
Registered
67 Posts

I can hear a hole saw and air tool grinder turning way up here in Alaska.

Good luck and have fun!

Gary in Fairbanks

·
Registered
2,570 Posts

And their is platnum in them cats John so the price just went up.LOL ;D ;D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

might be plutonium if i bought yours!! after all those years in the nuke plant. are you still being tested monthly by the investigative committee after that leak/melt down ?? ha!--john

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks to all who sent me offers. when i screw this set up with no results--may need another. have a happy day! --john

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
John that EXUP valve would make a great cut out for a 49 ford flattie.. :icon_razz: :icon_wink:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
busa---assumming my dumb butt can get it out in one piece--i'm gonna send it to you. explain to these young boys just what a "cut-out" is and why we had'em back then!! give'em some learnin! --ha!

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
John tell the truth,are you building a Tuba? Thats gona be one heavy mother in parades. :icon10: :icon10:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hold ya mouth jack!! this tuba may blow your little cobra crap back into the mountains over there. ha!!---i highly believe that is unlikely! -ha! anyway--wayne at tuneboy said they are on suz/kaw stuff now. intend to do yami later. translated---that is 2-3 yrs. from now! aussie guys don't know time schedules! --get on w/ your pc III--and buy the data logger! --john

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
John If your trying to build a rader from scratch your to old. You'll be dead before you get to start it. :icon_wink: :icon_wink: :icon_razz:I can do any thing a tuneboy can do with a couple resisters and a PSM 6. They will take tune boy down just as soon as they get there one million from Dyno jet.Your as ate up with tune boy as Pig9r.Theres only so much power in gasoline and tuneboy cant make more..What your looking for is nitro.Get a 55 gal. drum from the chineese and you will be happy. :icon10: :icon10: ;D :D ;)

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Its a rip john,mabey by the time your 85 they will have some tuners for it. Using the PClll and overlaying maps is not my idea of economy. Tune boy 500,Pclll 300, custom map 700-800 bucks your nuts. Any motor will only put out so much power when maxed out.Tell me what Tune Boy can do more than that. By the time its available for all metrics it will be illegal. Dynojet was just fined a million bucks.Do ya think Tune boy could survive that? As far as me gettin the hebegebs have you learned how to post picts yet???? :wave: :wave: :wave: :icon10: :laugh:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wheee--dogeees....jack --- sounds like maybe one of them lizards done got down in ya trousers!!or maybe up ##2 ?? for whatever reasons --tuneboy ain't gonna happen---which is what i said!!! ---pcIIIusb AND datalogger--only options now. aside from 1--2--3 -press go. cobra type units! chill buddy! our r3 days are gone!! --john

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey Guys,

If there's another set of stock pipes available I'll take them...PM me the cost. Doesn't matter if they're scratched or a little dented...looking to have them blacked out.

Cheers,

Scooter

1 - 15 of 15 Posts