MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is looking for bars with more pullback but in keeping with the style of the raider then the 1800C bars are a great choice and can be had pretty cheap. They have almost identical dimensions except pull is 12 vs 7 on the raider. I've tried three other bars that I didn't like but these look good and feel better than stock if you are tired of being stretched out all the time. Just my .02 cents...good luck.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No , I have no pictures. I only mounted them with original bars laying forward on headlight to determine fit and looks. This is the fourth set of varying type bars I ordered. These look good, similar to stock and feel much better. I will have to drill the bars for wiring and extending a few inches and most likely new hydraulic lines and will go with braided SS. This will take some work and time so I may not get to it for a while. Just letting anyone who may have been looking that these bars are a very a good option.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Keep us all posted on that Mod will you please?

I am very interested in doing this myself.

I think I'll wait for winter though when I'm not riding the bike.

Best,

Nomadken

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
most likely winter for me too...it's going to be a lot of work and I don't want to rush it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts