MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Video was taken at around 6:30pm starting at mm11. The red vstar1300 is my wife and the "naked bike" is my friend on a ZX10R. Towards the end it gets a lil darker but you can still see the road. Lemme know what ya think, I have a few more videos to get up some shooting forward also but those are a little wavy due to tank vibration.

http://www.sportbikejunkie.com/videos/Dragon.html

·
Registered
671 Posts
AWESOME! Just like shes on a rail,i love it,i guess its like that Jeep thing,some people just will never understand :coolsmiley:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Very cool looking video to bad no audio. That would have made it A+. Saw you scrape a few times there. Hope that was your peg feeler.

Nice Job man.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Gotta love the sparks!! That looked like a hell of a good time!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Love the video. The sound would be nice, but still kick a$$. How fast were you going?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also the camera I used was a "gopro motorsports" camera... The mounting case is a water proof case, no holes for sound unfortunately, but that would have been awesome if there was. I also used the camera with a helmet mount while white water rafting on the ocoee river.

The speeds in that video were moderate due to the lateness of the ride (got pretty dark towards the end), we had just finished the Cherohola sp*. During the early day rides up there speeds fluctuated greatly due to LEO's and some light traffic, but some of the harder riding I was around 18-24 in the tighter turns and 65-70 through some of the more straight sections. I am totaling up the pictures to buy from the different vendors up there and will post those up as well in time for anyone interested.

Al

1 - 8 of 8 Posts