1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
373 Posts
No problem Brian, I really think that the guards really set off the back of the bike. Showed them to my stealer and he thought they were awesome. He is going to tell everyone who buys a raider to contact me for the info. Speaking of that he has a black raider and a red non S model on the floor if anyone is fairly close.

BTW, you stationed at Ft. Lewis?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Brian, What is your MOS, I was stationed there back in the early 80's Dam I am old. Retired after 22 in 2002. 12C was the mos, I think it is 21C now

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
92 R (parachute rigger). It used to be 43 E, for some reason it changed back in the mid 90's. I hit 16 yrs next month, I'm on the down hill slide and lovin it. 4 more baby :icon_razz:.. and thanks for your service.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Yea the downhill slide. It sure feels great when you get there. Congrats and keep up the great work. You guys are keeping the world safer for the rest of us civillians. I may be getting up that way this summer. My kids live in Roy. If I come up we will have ot hook up and grab a cold one and ride some.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.