MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was going to be the week that I got serious about getting my Raider! Finally talked my wife into it. Anyway, a couple weeks ago I had searched the entire Phoenix area -- not only no Red Raider S's available but no raiders at all! So I started calling around the state. Found one in Prescott and one coming to Flagstaff sometime in May. On a hunch I decided to call my local dealer, just in case -- Unbelieveably, he had just unboxed and assembled one Saturday -- A brand spanking new beautiful Red Raider S! Unfortunately, 2 others were also interested and ahead of me. I got on my V-Max and made haste to the dealership. As it turns out, both the other guys were having trouble with financing or something, but hadn't actually committed 100%. I filled out the Yamaha loan application and 2 hours later I was on the road. What a rush! What an unbelievable machine. I started out the day thinking that this project could take weeks if I could find one at all -- and now I'm home with my dream machine. Just had to tell you guys.

What a great day!!!

Mr. Max

·
Registered
134 Posts
I just saw the thing and knoew that that was the bike for me.
The dealer ship went through 3 black ones befor i got mine.
I was on a waiting list. i had paied for it and every thing.
They unboxed it and did first service that day. 0 miles. I put over 150 that evening.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I actually saw the bike in a commercial. Only saw the tail end of it and went to the dealer to check it out. The dealer had one coming, but hadn't gotten it yet. Told him to call me when he got it. Called me a week later, and was putting it together as I walked in the door. They brought this beautiful Red S around the building and as soon as I saw it, I knew this was going to be my bike. Did the financing and rode out the same day. No other person even got to see it or sit on it. 0 Miles untouched by any other ass but mine. Dealer gave me the dime tour. Didn't show me much or knew very much about it. But I attribute that to the fact that I got it before they had a chance to really look at it. Love it. Now I have put the swept pipes on, raised the license bracket, and put on chrome upper and lower belt guards. Still got more to do, but it is great for now, need to save a little money for the rest of the goodies. Enjoy the new ride and welcome to he forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts