MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
march on..

Breedlove said:
To all my v8 buddies,
I never imagined that pursuing mmy dream would cause so much disension among a group of people that i have been a part of and shared a common bond with for so long. i have watched people create their own versions of these great bikes for many years and have helped as many as i could. Some of you will not like my bikes and that is understandable, but they are not worth bickering about to the point of losing friends. all i can say is that the more of these v8's that are out there the better for all of us. I will follow my dream regardless and can tell you without any doubt, we will strive every year to build a better v8 with each model year. With a 3 yr warranty and a base price starting at $29,900.00 we will sell bikes and continue to grow if god's willing to keep us healthy. So lets not forget what brought us together to begin with...... our love of the v8 be it a Boss, Kannon, V8 Chopper or a Breedlove.

The Breeze
March on..keep on trucking...Just do it, live your dreams.

As SRF said...opinions in the virtual media can be misconstrued.

Business with a passion will always survive. It may not start out the way it was intended, but the millionaires Corridor Theory validates it..The Corridor Theory states that the driven determined entrepreneur will always find a new door opening, when one door shuts. Keep moving through the new doors and testing new design, market and business ideas. You'll cross paths with the people who will join hands with you to keep the great AMerican culture alive of creativity, innovation and just kick-ass mind-boggling product. Would would have thought that a guy in Japan would help launch Boss Hoss through his passion for the V8? If we dont appreciate what you build...take it overseas...Companies like hewlett Packard, 80 billion in revenue, get 60% of it overseas...just need a coupla dudes with passion.

Good Luck and keep mr green (green smileys) in your mind :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
heh heh (keep smiling - it fools everybody)
Aldo

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Tom...Are the models you're offering a mix and match thing? For example, are you going to offer big and small blocks and clutch and auto in each model? Also, what are the motors you are offering? Will you do engine or frame mods upon request or will the models be what they are?

I just have to congratulate you for undertaking this venture. This competition will keep the Boss factory on it's toes and I'm sure you've already designed in many improvements to deal with the issues we have expressed here. Please keep us abreast of your progress because when you have a line up ready to show, this boy will be visiting you FOR SURE!

The very best of luck!...Joe

·
Registered
104 Posts
Joe,
We will offer a Wildcat model and and Wildcat x. The Wildcat is a standad chopper 270 hp or 350 hp with a 300 tire, 36 deg. rake at $29,900 base price.. The Wildcat x is a meatier version, 41 deg. rake, 450 hp. and a tire option up to 330.
The Cheetah is the pro street design with 45 deg. rake and a low sleek bike with 300 standard rear or the Cheetah x will offer 450 hp. and a 360 rear option. Base on the Cheetah will be Roighly the same as the Wildcat pricing.

The Bengal and Road Lion are cruisers. Engine options are as listed and all three models come with a three year drive train warranty. An auto is in the works and hope to be ready by august.

A trike is under development and due out at the end of the year.

You dont need a big block in these light bikes. The 450 horse in these light bikes along with the clutch and 2 speed is more that you can imagine.

Thanks,

The Breeze

·
Registered
134 Posts
Well, here we go, but I gotta ask...I see your running the 300 tire Tom. Whats your take on it? After all the discussion regarding this tire, it was not recommended due to the torque, etc. on the Boss. Just curious.. Thanks 8) Steve

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi guys,

The tire 300 tire is more than substantial from the weight standpoint on my bikes. as for torque, weve had no problems. You only can get but so much rubber on the ground.

The motors will all be of Ford design but only the block is Ford, all internals are hand prepared Eagle and Dart parts.

The Breeze

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Breedlove Motor Works

Breedlove Motor Works...

is there a website yet?

I'm looking for pics of the Rats Hole Winner...specifically want to see, motor, dash, exhaust pipes, rear end etc

Cheers
Aldo

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Re: Pics of Rat's Hole Winning Bike

Git-R-Done HAWK said:
Aldo;

Hope this isn't redundant, check out the pics on page 1 of this thread.
Hi Jack,

Was looking for some other pics...thanks but saw those.

Cheers
Aldo

101 - 113 of 113 Posts