MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tom Breedlove's New V8

Rat's Hole Winner newly born!

Congratulations Tom! You and your new enterprise are off to a Sterling Start!

The MAN and his Dream in Fruition! Tom Breedlove and his new V8!

Tom, Steve Barr and The Winner!

Steve Barr's Lady

Steve calls his Lady Mama, I call her Ma'am!

This Beautiful grapic Theme and color scheme is supported throughout the whole machine!

Well done Tom and Associates of "Breedlove's" new Manufacturing Facility!

HAWK88
Jack Phillips

·
Premium Member
5,596 Posts
WOW-WOW

What a knock out Jack. That thing looks like one I would have.

Adrian

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Knock Out

Adrian;

That's an excellent description of that beautiful bike. It's rather like a complex movie, you need to see it FULL SIZE, and more than once to appreciate all the nuances and fitments. She obviously took a LOT of planning to design, fabricate, and finish and IMHO it's Very well executed.

The finish is beautiful Adrian, but I truly believe these flowing lines are executed well enough, she wouldn't look un-presentable in Primer! A wonderful pallet for the artist painter and happy new owner to collaborate on. Probably be sweet in Black and White like our old movies!

Of course, all this is not to be a "one-of" machine either, but a manufactured model with a generous Warranty.

Other models are forthcoming, and I, like many others cannot PATIENTLY wait!

HAWK88
Jack Phillips

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Congrats tom and crew Job well done! I'v would love
to see a trike come along ! tom y. :D

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
It was not a negative thing at all. I think the bike is very cool. Call it a narrow field of vision on my part, but if I own 2 of anything, one is always favorite and the other one doesn't get used. I'm not a collector, so a bike needs to fill my niche, which is touring.

When I look at a bike, I imagine it slogging down the road in dirt, dust, mud and rain. Then I imagine what the paint will look like when I wash it with a pressure washer in some fleabag town in New Mexico at a carwash that looks like it uses recycled water from the local laundromat. Then I try to imagine how the rad would handle a 5 gallon pail of grasshoppers implanted in it at 90mph.

What I'm trying to say is I don't really deserve a bike like that.... :roll:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Can someone please post the phone # for Tom Breedlove's shop? I gotta start my conversations with him.... ( big ol grin)

Mosa

·
Registered
504 Posts
MosaV8! said:
Can someone please post the phone # for Tom Breedlove's shop? I gotta start my conversations with him.... ( big ol grin)

Mosa
Greenville, SC. Factory number is 864 879 4793.

Steve

G

·
Tom's new bike was a site to see. Everything was top notch on that bike and I'm glad he won the show, he was up against some tuff competition. I really hope that Breedlove motors takes off. It's nice to have another flavor in the V8 bike world. :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Size of Bike ?

Beautiful machine.

How does the size compare to the Boss Hoss ? From the pictures it appears to be bigger overall , both wider and longer.

Does Breedlove have a web site up yet?

G

·
Re: Size of Bike ?

DeuceRider said:
Beautiful machine.

How does the size compare to the Boss Hoss ? From the pictures it appears to be bigger overall , both wider and longer.

Does Breedlove have a web site up yet?
This model is longer for sure but the widest point is the motor.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Well take this as constructive critizism. The lines are all wrong, infact there is no flow from front to back on the bike. Way too much plumbing and wires hanging out. It is way too long. Get pissed at me or not I am being honest here. To each their own and it definitely is not one bit appealling to me. Boss Hoss has nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
fasteddie said:
Well take this as constructive critizism. The lines are all wrong, infact there is no flow from front to back on the bike. Way too much plumbing and wires hanging out. It is way too long. Get pissed at me or not I am being honest here. To each their own and it definitely is not one bit appealling to me. Boss Hoss has nothing to worry about.

I apperciate all brands and styles of motorcycles, to each his own, we all have our personal opinions and none are wrong, it is just our own personal opinion. I have to agree with Fasteddie on this one. It is really great to see but I would never own one. The Boss Hoss in my opinion is not perfect, but to me they are beautiful and still the best around. Yea the Boss Hoss has nothing to worry about with this bike.

Giancarlo
Ride Smart

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I'm sure it's a work of art but as in all art, beauty is in the beholder's eye. It appears from the pics that the top of the tank is at chest level and the whole line of it doesn't appeal to me. Love to see other renditions...Joe

·
Premium Member
5,596 Posts
Joe and folks

When I saw my first Boss Hoss I thought who in the world would spend money for that monster who's Tank was to high, to big and sure had to be top heavy, none of the lines looked like they worked but look at it now after we fell in love with 'em.

Adrian

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Not my cup of tea sorta speek. Guess I like the more standard look.

Just an old fart with a big balance in my check book (sold my Hoss ). My .02 says that BH is still the best looking.

Geezer

·
Registered
391 Posts
Adrian
I agree, Every time I walk by my Boss I am more in love with it. The more I look at it the more I see the great design and clean lines of a powerful cruiser.
Wayne

1 - 20 of 113 Posts