MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I just registered, and I all ready like the site. I have been riding a Harley Davidson Wide Glide for a year or so and I ended up having to sell it....long story. So like any one else who has had to sell their steed, I have been planning to buy another as soon as possible. I have never even thought of any other brand than Harley....that is until Saturday. I was out looking at ATVs and I saw this long raked out fat tired, wicked cool looking bike. I looked a little closer, and threw a leg over it. Wow, this thing is comfortable, tons of chrome, fit and finish is comparable to my Harley, very impressive. Salesman came up and said "wanna drive it?" well, what could it hurt, I thought. SO, 5 miles later and I am absolutely in love with this machine ! Totally awesome ! Power is phenomenal , handles great, very smooth. The accolades could go on for ever. NO, I didn't buy...yet. I am trying to save a little for a down payment, and I'll be having one ! So if y'all don't mind, I'll be hanging around here with out a Raider for a little while. But rest assured, I'll be posting the pics as soon as possible ! :smoking:

·
Registered
826 Posts
My suggestion is to pull the trigger ASAP you will not regret it. No probs with you lurking here, there is plenty of great information. Be forwarned it won't be easy to read about the Raider without one in your garage! Welcome to the Raider family!
Later

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, trust me ! This will be and has been already a tuff wait. But, I need the down payment for the financial approval. I'm going through a divorce, and my credit is a touch shakey right now. But it is gonna happen, just not soon enough. :'(

·
Registered
267 Posts
Welcome a board #1rdrfan. I love it, from Harley to a NUMBER ONE RAIDER FAN.
Take my advice and listen to Eian, he knows what he is talking about, and he know a lot about the Raider.
Get it while it's HOT. Before you know it, you will be watching someone else riding your Raider. Once they're gone... They're gone until the fall. There is a huge demand for these bikes, (for the obvious reasons).
Rob a bank, stand on a corner, hit someone up for cash, etc... Do whatever it takes to get your ride ASAP. "The wife is gone, the HOT CHICK ON."

We hope to see some pictures soon. Good luck with your purchase. What color are you thinking of?

VB

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Welcome to the club - we're happy to have you aboard :wave:

Like our front page says, this community is for all Raiders current & future. Stick around, read up, comment at will, and when it happens, it happens.

Hey, maybe by the time you're ready, there'll be some more sweet pipes out there... ;)

...again, welcome to the family...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Good choice..come to the darkside young skywalker..LOL...same thing happened at Cyclestop here in roch...a long time HD owner that had bought numerous HD's chose the raider over the the rocker and went nuts on the bike from what I hear...He had the wheels sent out and chromed b4 he even took delivery!! no if that don't say "I've jumped to the darkside" i dont know what does?...oh well maybe one thing...He coulda chose black. ;D...its good though cause I got the black one. :)......pull that trigger as soon as u can.

'The Road to Hell is Paved....so Ride it"

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey dude come on over the waters fine. I too owned Harleys for years and Did not want to spend 8000K to get a bike they way I wanted it on top of the purchase price. All my friends own harleys and I get alot of shit for buying rice,
but then I throw them the keys and that shuts them up pretty Quick :icon_twisted:

·
Registered
267 Posts
You throw them the key? Dude, it's like giving them your girl for the night.

·
Registered
211 Posts
#1rdrfan welcome to the boards. You can also keep an eye out here on the forums for a barely used Raider whos own can't care for her the way he wants to. Also keep inmind the Raider is pretty close to a soft tail but with all the bells and wistles already on it for less $$$$$$$

1 - 10 of 10 Posts