MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
That may just be the best pipe on the Raider I have ever heard.
Thanks much oops.

What would your friend charge to kit that set up?
How long would it take for us to send you or him the pipes and have him retro so all we need to do is bolt it back on?
You may not be interested in offering that service but just had to ask.

Thanks,
Nomadken
Ken Cooley

·
Registered
123 Posts
oops said:
...I know it's been awhile since I started this mod BUT it's finally complete...
Which Super Trapp pipe is that? I'm looking at a 5 inch or, two 4 inch S/C standard universals as an alternative to the V&H Big Radius. I want to keep the EXUP and use either a Patrick or Thunder BAK with an EFi, either PC III or Dobeck TFi. Any advice appreciated.

Who did you use for the ceramic coating?

Cheers, Scooter

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nomadken said:
That may just be the best pipe on the Raider I have ever heard.
Thanks much oops.

What would your friend charge to kit that set up?
How long would it take for us to send you or him the pipes and have him retro so all we need to do is bolt it back on?
You may not be interested in offering that service but just had to ask.

Thanks,
Nomadken
Ken Cooley
Hi Ken,

So you wanna send your pipes and have him do everything? Getting them coated and all?

Let me know exactly what you want done and I'll get a price for exactly what you want.

Kent

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
scooter said:
oops said:
...I know it's been awhile since I started this mod BUT it's finally complete...
Which Super Trapp pipe is that? I'm looking at a 5 inch or, two 4 inch S/C standard universals as an alternative to the V&H Big Radius. I want to keep the EXUP and use either a Patrick or Thunder BAK with an EFi, either PC III or Dobeck TFi. Any advice appreciated.

Who did you use for the ceramic coating?

Cheers, Scooter
This is the SuperTrapp I used:

http://www.supertrapp.com/product_sections/detail.asp?CatID=30&ItemID=443-2217

I ended up taking out my exup valve and making a plate to cover the hole. I didn't want anything restricting the exhaust flow, especially when using the SuperTrapp muffler. Also took out the o2 sensor sine I installed the PC3.

I used the Patrick Racing BAK for my intake. You gotta end up getting quite a bit more HP outa the engine when you put that on. Have you seen the size of the stock air filter? It's a joke! yikes01

·
Registered
123 Posts
oops said:
...I ended up taking out my exup valve and making a plate to cover the hole. I didn't want anything restricting the exhaust flow, especially when using the SuperTrapp muffler. Also took out the o2 sensor sine I installed the PC3.

I used the Patrick Racing BAK for my intake. You gotta end up getting quite a bit more HP outa the engine when you put that on. Have you seen the size of the stock air filter? It's a joke! yikes01...
Oops, thanks for the info, Scooter.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Oops, Yes, I would send you header pipes or what ever he needs and have him sand blast ceramic coat and make the connector pipe.
I will supply the muffler unless you want to source that for me.
The least out of pocket for him and I can do as much work as you want me to.

Thanks,

Ken

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nomadken said:
Oops, Yes, I would send you header pipes or what ever he needs and have him sand blast ceramic coat and make the connector pipe.
I will supply the muffler unless you want to source that for me.
The least out of pocket for him and I can do as much work as you want me to.

Thanks,

Ken
Just sent you a PM. :wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts