MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finaly got some new red striping tape and did the wheels. Ya or Na? From seeing most of your bikes I can see most of you have great taste.(Not the kind in your mouth.) Tell me if you like or no,it comes right off. Also rear struts done in satin. Seems you can use Satin,flat,or high gloss black anywhere on the Ravins and it looks good. I might not even paint this thing this winter..Thats a lie.AHA Jack :icon_wink: :icon_wink: :wave:

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
-Just trying smaller for better resolution..

·
Registered
499 Posts
Sweeet!! :ricky:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Did you post pics with your topic? I cannot ever seem to see them or find them.......Am I just a dumba$$ or not set up right?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Yeah for you Raven guys I really like the looks of that.

·
Registered
21 Posts
busajack said:
Finaly got some new red striping tape and did the wheels. Ya or Na? From seeing most of your bikes I can see most of you have great taste.(Not the kind in your mouth.) Tell me if you like or no,it comes right off. Also rear struts done in satin. Seems you can use Satin,flat,or high gloss black anywhere on the Ravins and it looks good. I might not even paint this thing this winter..Thats a lie.AHA Jack :icon_wink: :icon_wink: :wave:
Nice look and the struts look great.... now the question.... did you strip the chrome? I'm wondering if the paint will stay... but it looks like it was stock that way.
Cliff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts