MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Saturday night a bunch of us guys were sitting outside the bar and discussing the legend that is HD. Many of the guys there were on HD's I was the only Raider or Yami for that matter , when a guy on a meanie said I see you didn't pay 7k extra to get a shield on the side of your tank either. I just laughed and thats when the hits started coming.......yeah but, yeah but, yeah but.......yada yada yada, its not american. On and on they went as I just sat there and listened to the same comments over and over. When everyone calmed down I looked at them all and said ok so I have a few question for all you HD guys. Do you all have TV's, yes they answered, uh and what company in the US made any of them?? I heard crickets! How many of you have MP3 players, digital cameras, dvd players, stereos, etc ......how many of those were made in america?? No responses at all except get this from the guy on the Porche I mean HD Vrod, yeah but those things the japenese do better than us........after I picked myself off the ground from laughing so damn hard at this idiot, I said "you just proved my point....oh and by the way you ride a bike that is made by Porche and they put a HD logo on it so it is no more american than my bike." Then all the other HD guys started razzing him too. No real point to the story but I still have to laugh about it and it has almost been a week, my buddy who has a new Rocker C was there and new a bunch of the HD guys and he said they were talking about it a few days after as well. I have said it many times b4 I like a nice bike for a nice bike and I don't care who makes it, but it seems like I can't take my bike anywhere without hearing the same crap everytime I ride. I have learned to let it go and not worry about it but I could tell that the crap they were giving the guy on the Meanie was getting to him and he ended up leaving early.

Ride safe

Just wanted to share that story with all of you so you could get a good laugh.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Next time this comes up, you might want to mention that the HD bikes are assemble in America but all the parts come from china. Friend of mine ended up taking off a couple of parts and it said MADE IN CHINA.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts