MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just changed my bars and now have for sale the stock handlebars with end weights, and stock risers. First $50 plus shipping gets it.

And thank you all in advance. I know there are not many lady riders on the Raider right now, and I've appreciated lurking on this site and learning from everybody's wisdom.

·
Registered
30 Posts
What bars did you put on the bike I have been looking for some new bars also how tall are you and what rise and pullback did you go with if you dont mind me asking??

·
Banned
356 Posts
Hey Amigo, I've been considering those bars for a while now... Could you post some pics (from a few angles including profile) so that we could get a look at them?

Thanks!

I put these bars on:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yama...008QQitemZ180346406167QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I'm 5'11. My g/f is 5'7", and she rides it all the time. These bars fixed both of our problems with pullback and comfort. The stock lines work, but I had to get new cables: +5". Kury flame grips. I think this is now one of the more comfortable bikes I've ridden.

·
Registered
152 Posts
bars

pics would be awesome I've been thinking about those same bars,maybe a pic with you sitting in a riding position? Thanks:chopper:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know how to post pics on here, but you're going to love these bars. They are the most comfortable I've had on any bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts