MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have not posted much, been reading everyday. Just wondering if anyone here besides myself is a Star Touring member and if so will you be coming to the national meeting in Arkansas this year. If you do not know what Star Touring is, you can go to startouring.org and check it out. I joined last year and it has been a blast.

TS

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I too own a raider, tommy blue. Got around 400 miles on it so far, absolutely love the bike. Still getting used to the twin, been riding a v-4 for years. Gonna leave mine custom for now, that is until you guys start posting pictures and make me change my mind. Take care, ride safe.... TS

·
Registered
9 Posts
TS,
I'm a member of STAR. Here in Tucson. I have a Red S and my faithful RoadStar. I'm going to be in AR for STAR Day's. Hope to meet you.

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
We're a member of Chapter 218 - North Jersey

BTW - welcome TS and BD to MBF!

Send me your pics so I can post them over at the RaiderPerformance.com rider gallery.

And TS - you'll change your mind... ;)

·
Registered
326 Posts
me and the wife joined today, i got a free one year membership in the mail, and i went to the web site and couldnt find any local chapters :'(
anyway were gonna try and make it this year hope to see all of you there

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AO, where in Arkansas are you located? There are 3 chapters in Arkansas, one in Paragould/Jonesboro, one in Harrison, and I think the other is in Greers Ferry. Hope this helps..... TS

·
Registered
326 Posts
i had found them on the website i live in el dorado which is about 30 min from the la state line.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts