MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did any of you recieve a calendar from Star cruising? I got mine delivered today. Nice custom star bikes in this issue.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sleepercell I believe that each of these bikes started out as a star roadliner, V*1100 and then transformed...like Jeff P. said you can do what you want with them but the basic design is STAR.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I want one!! I still have not seen anything although a friend at work recieved one a couple months back

·
Registered
267 Posts
Didn't get one either. But I got a big a$$ vinyl poster as a gift from the dealer.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Along with the poster I recieved a Computer DVD with thier parts catalog on it havent looked at it to see if it is only the aftermarket stuff or the actual parts catalog but I think it is the aftermarket stuff

·
Registered
157 Posts
I never got a calendar for last year when I bought the Stratoliner. Free membership and all. I think I'm kind of persona non grata at star.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HEY KEN THAT DISK PLAYS ON YOUR COMPUTER. IT IS ACTUALLY A CATALOGE OF STAR ACCESSORIES WHICH YOU MAY ALREADY HAVE A HARD COPY OF. THE DISK USES ADOLBE 7.0 WHICH IT PLACES ON YOUR COMPUTER WHEN YOU INSERT THE DISK. 2008 ACCESSORIES FOR ALL STAR BIKES ARE ON THE DISK. HAVE FUN

RAVEN

·
Registered
78 Posts
Got the CD yea it's a PDF of the Star Catalog
Never got my Star membership stuff just a questioner to fill out

·
Registered
373 Posts
coyote said:
I think I'm kind of persona non grata at star.
I must be also,. haven't gotten the calendar. but then if I got it I would probably want another bike to go with the 2 I already have

1 - 14 of 14 Posts