MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my wheels, front calipers, pulley and hub chromed and my front rotors polished (pictures forthcoming) by Performance Edge and the labor was done by my dealership.

The dealership said that when the items are returned by P.E. that they want to replace the bearings and seals rather than use to original ones. I wasn’t convinced that it was all that necessary but, acquiesced.

Now…. my question is, does anyone know what a “Sprocket, Driven (66 is? The dealership replaced that at a price of $529.43 What is that and was it really necessary to replace it? For someone who might have a service manual the part number is 5C7-25466-10-00

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind...

It was a FUBAR and/or SNAFU by the dealership.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did...

It's the rear pulley. When the dealership sent all the pieces to P.E., it was packed poorly and the pulley was lost. The dealership ordered a new one and put it on my bill for tracking purposes... and was reimbursed by UPS. The dealership forgot to take it off my bill.

Good idea though... I should have thought of that first before creating a thread... :baldy:

·
Registered
326 Posts
most times someone on here knows more than the yamaha does anyway, and get you an answer faster, so dont worry bout ;D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts