MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I imagining things or at 850 miles is my Raider engine beginning to loosen up and run even faster than before. This thing has tons of new tork. What do you guys with higher miles on your Raider think...are you also noticing more power as the miles increase?

Raven

G

·
I've noticed more power, and even better mileage!
I'm at about 1200 miles.
Woo Hoo!

The other day I filled up my Jeep Wrangler. $73.00!!!!!

screw-dat! I'll be riding the bike a lot more as the weather lets me!

of course having the red bike with the chrome wheels, you guys would never catch me! :ImaPoser:

·
Registered
154 Posts
With my Raider breathing the clean and pure Illinois air it just purrrrrs along.
Besides the fact that the Red Raider is the fastest bike on the streets these days
I think my riding prowess helps a bunch.

It's hard not to open her up on these flat straight roads.

I broke her in with steady hard throttle not romping but a hard pull and effort.
I think it helped a bunch.

Ride on, ride on...

Nomadken

·
Registered
373 Posts
A little over a thousand Bob, Gets better gas mileage, more power(like the RED S needs more), And sounds sweet with the Cobra Swepts.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Raven said:
Rick with all that hardware some of you guys are carrying around on your raiders they can't be all that. hehehehehe :dutch:
I will give you that one Bob, temporarily, taking the Wife out to dinner for Mothers Day, I will be back opn later to deal with you LOL :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.