MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I used to bowl a lot many years ago. A workmate and I would go to the bowling alley on a Saturday afternoon after work. It was strictly social fun.

I never got the 'run up to the lane and let the ball go' thing. I stand at the start of the lane and just bowl the ball. Not very creative but having said that, I have gotten many strikes.

·
Registered
104 Posts
2 hands is probably a much safer way to bowl. It is suspected that bowling is what ruined my wrist. But I was a cranker. Just normal bowling is probably okay but I do see value in 2 handed delivery. It sure looks odd though.

I'm confused. I was under the impression that you thought that it was a pussy move, eg: "I was shocked at what I saw pro bowlers doing. They, or rather some, are bowling with a 2 hand delivery. So it now looks like they aren't even strong enough to hold a 16 pound ball so have to use both hands. Snowflakes have made it to bowling it seems."

" I wonder if these new bowlers have someone else carry their bowling balls for them."

> > "But I do see value in two handed delivery."
Yeah...but, no...but, yeah...but, no............pick a PoV and stick with it ffs.

:unsure:

Also - I remember the two handed thing being poo-hooed in tennis years ago - now everyone uses it. It's called the evolution of a sport...you know, like boxing gloves, body armour, helmets blah blah.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.