MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just picked one up a couple of weeks ago and the first thing we did was took it all apart. ;D Hope to come up with some good mods for this bike. Darrel is a good friend of mine and has helped me with the admin side of a few of my boards like www.m109riders.com and I told him I would help out here when I had the time to do so. I'll be sure post what I can here and look forward to seeing what you guys do to this bike. If there is a mod that you would like to see let me know and I'll see what we can do for you.

Hey Luke :wave:

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Hey Lamont :wave:

Welcome to the family!

you opened up a can of worms asking what these mods these guys would like to see - hope the bandwidth holds up ;)

...and to answer your question - I think I kinda like it...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't wait to start playin with it. I've done about all I can do to the 9 for now and needed another bike to get my juices flowing again. Still love the 9 and don't see ever getting rid of it but the Raider was the only other bike I liked in last years lineup.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Love it!!! This bike is what every bike should be. Looks, power and customizability. Just can't say enough good things about it. Just wish getting the accessories and pipes were as dependable as the bike.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WaRaider said:
Love it!!! This bike is what every bike should be. Looks, power and customizability. Just can't say enough good things about it. Just wish getting the accessories and pipes were as dependable as the bike.
We have over 30 products on the board right now for the Raider but it will be a month or so before any of them start showing up. Looking forward to you guys giving me some input on what you like and don't like.

·
Registered
373 Posts
What you got? And where can I see it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WaRaider said:
What you got? And where can I see it?
I'll be posting them here and on another site as soon as we get them done. I'm sure Luke will have them on his site too. 8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RaiderP90 said:
Can you come up with a LED kit for the accessorie light switch? All we would need to do is just mount it and hook it up.
We mostly do billet parts, air kits, wheels, swingarms and dress-up parts but we have contacts that can do just about anything. I'll talk to a buddy of mine that does that kind of stuff and see what he can come up with. He does a lot of plug and play oem stuff.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Bob, now you know that the Red "S"upersonic" is the one that everyone wants. And the black is the one that everyone settles with because Red is gone already. LOL

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hey check it out. I am on the start page of the Delphi Raider and Raider S forum. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey Lamonster some of the things I would like to see is a chrome cover for the transfer fill plug, cover for the swing arm adjustments, chrome cover for the clutch slave cylinder there is a few for you to start on

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
kxed said:
Hey Lamonster some of the things I would like to see is a chrome cover for the transfer fill plug, cover for the swing arm adjustments, chrome cover for the clutch slave cylinder there is a few for you to start on
That should be an easy one. I hope to get up to the bike in the next two weeks or so and this is what I need to know from you guys. Thanks

·
Registered
220 Posts
WaRaider said:
Bob, now you know that the Red "S"upersonic" is the one that everyone wants. And the black is the one that everyone settles with because Red is gone already. LOL
Hey now HEY NOW! You do know that Black is the absence of all color, right? And since it contains no pigmentation it is actually the lightest and fastest of the bikes, right? Also - Red is the thickest light on the wave spectrum and carries with it a heavier pigmentation whereas Blue is the lightest and carries the lightest pigmentation...

But black still contains none ;) So it be da fastest, yo!

;) (oh snap!)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts