MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or what do you ride in addition to the Raider?

Darrel and I are friends from the old Valkyrie days. This was my beast.

This was my Boss.

My VTX

And my current rides, 109 and a Spyder.

Looking forward to tricking out the Raider. :pepper2:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Nothing no where as nice as those bikes. Sweeeeeeet. Just a V* 1100

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Man, I've heard of livin' on the edge, but you ain't kiddin when you take a turn on that V-8 machine, Lamont - look at that rear tire!
I remember your VTX Street Rod from the issue of Cruiser magazine

So let's see -

8x Honda Rebel - I think everybody learned on that
95 Suzuki Intruder 800
01 Suzuki SV650
03 Kawi Mean Streak
and of course...

...08 Raider

We also have an 01 Suz GZ250 and my wife rides an 06 Honda Shadow Spirit 750

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RollaRaider said:
OK, I was going to post pics of my other bikes, but don't know how. Help please. Thanks.
I grabbed this from one of my other boards but it works the same here. 8)_________________________________________________

This is a step by step on how to post pictures on this board using IE (Internet Explorer) as your browser. Firefox browser is the same except they copy the picture a little different. If you have a Mac you're on your own, you guys are suppose to be smarter than us PC guy's anyway. ;)

Your picture must be on a website like www.putfile.com or any other server. It will not load from your hard drive.

First you need to find the picture you want to post and right click with your mouse on the picture and select "Properties", then you want to highlight the url and right click again and select "copy". We are using Frappr to store our pictures here so I'll use that as the example.

This is what the code looks like that I just copied.
http://image2.frappr.com/pix2/i/20060417/1/d/4/1d4053ff1375dafbec199f10bb4b91d90

The next step is to post a new message or reply to an existing message. Once you have clicked the "Post" or "Reply" button you have to decide where in the message that you want to post the picture. Most of the time it's best to put the picture at the bottom of your post.

The second row of icons and the second icon from the left is the one you want to click to insert your picture code. You can just type in the code if you like but this makes it a little faster.
You'll notice that your cursor is in the middle of the code if you use Firefox, if you use IE you need to put the cursor in the middle of the code.

You want to "right click" in the middle of the code and select "paste", this will paste the url you just copied from the Frappr picture.

That's pretty much all there is to it. Now just hit "Post" and your picture will be posted.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NJRaider said:
Man, I've heard of livin' on the edge, but you ain't kiddin when you take a turn on that V-8 machine, Lamont - look at that rear tire!
I remember your VTX Street Rod from the issue of Cruiser magazine

So let's see -

8x Honda Rebel - I think everybody learned on that
95 Suzuki Intruder 800
01 Suzuki SV650
03 Kawi Mean Streak
and of course...

...08 Raider

We also have an 01 Suz GZ250 and my wife rides an 06 Honda Shadow Spirit 750
Looks like a good collection. 8)

If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ao said:
dang all i had beforw my raider was a lil' ol' v-star 650 classic
WaRaider said:
Nothing no where as nice as those bikes. Sweeeeeeet. Just a V* 1100
Both very cool bikes but I'm sure you're enjoying the power of the Raider now. ;D

·
Registered
220 Posts
My first bike was a 94 Honda Nighthawk 750 (for learning purposes).
My second bike was an 07 V* 1100 Custom.
My new bike is the Raider ;)

·
Registered
373 Posts
I forgot, I also had an 82 Virago 750. looked like crap but ran forever LOL

·
Registered
57 Posts
first bike was a maxim 550 yamaha,then a Maxim X 700,great bike, then a kaw eliminator 900,have not seen a bike i HAD to have till now,my 08 raven should be here any day.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i started racin dirtbikes wen i was 10 on a 125 yamaha wen i was 13 i got a ninja den a 650 v-star custom now i got the raider an it a cadilac compared to the rest lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
I started with a ZX7R, then went to a 2000 Blue R1(crashed it), got a 2002 Silver R1, then I traded the Silver Bullet in for a 2005 Lava R1(stretched), traded it in for the awesome Raider. Love this bike.

·
Registered
42 Posts
02 VTX C From August of "01" to May of "06"

May "06" to present Goldwing & recently add Raider S. Loved the VTX, but this Raider is something else :coolsmiley: :pepper2:

Others too numerous to mention over the last 35 years.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm on my 3rd Yamaha in 4yrs, started with the V-Star new in 05, after dumping a couple of grand into it I grew out of it,and purchased a RoadStar Midnight Silverado new in 06. Once again after dumping a couple of thousand into it I was looking for something with a little more custom feel. Bingoooo!!! a Raider, Perfect, that's what I've been looking for all alone, besides this one has to be around for a while, I now have bike payments.

My old bike that was too hard to get rid of, so I kept it in the family, and sold it to my brother.
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm48/SeeyaQQ/Markstar005copy.jpg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts