MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've browsed the forum and seen several references to installing silver bullet rear turn signals.

Has anyone actually completed the mod? Pictures? Advice?

·
Registered
258 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
boatwrench1 said:
McSwizzle said:
Hi all,

I've browsed the forum and seen several references to installing silver bullet rear turn signals.

Has anyone actually completed the mod? Pictures? Advice?
I did the Kury mini's, replaced the landing lights, used original holes with some washers to tighten them down on.
http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh136/boatwrench1/?action=view&current=2008_0104Image0052.jpg
What do you mean replaced landing lights? Also is that the stock lic plate holder and you did the cut procedure that is somewhere on this site? That looks much better than stock. How bright are those lights and did you have to use an equalizer? Good job!

·
Registered
258 Posts
What do you mean replaced landing lights? Also is that the stock lic plate holder and you did the cut procedure that is somewhere on this site? That looks much better than stock. How bright are those lights and did you have to use an equalizer? Good job!
[/quote]
Landing lights are just the HUGE stockers. Stock mudflap, I did it basically the same as I had done my Warrior (did it back in Oct I think a couple guys after that did it a little different). They are pretty bright, 20 watts. Does not require equalizers.

·
Registered
373 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts