MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Yamaha Raider S
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for former 2008 Yamaha Raider S. Gave bike back to Ins. Co. big mistake in 2019 because of accident. Searching to possibly buy back from present owner. Candy red, swipe pipes, original back rest with luggage rack, had two lite kits, chrome covers on all reservoirs. Two tone Memphis medium windshield, chrome boomerang cover, chrome trimming around shield an both fenders, cushion hand grips, chrome levers, custom mirrors, chrome starter cover an more. Vin # JYAVP27E08A000483 Was sold from Copart salvage auctions out of Ebensburg and Altoona PA., Auto4export.com, Autobidmaster.com Portland Or. and to last place on record at Auctioncarz.com in Tucker Ga.area. Just looking to maybe buy back, has a lot of sentimental value. While I was recovering in the hospital here in Johnstown Pa. from the first of 4 surgeries due to accident my Mom passed away. She really loved the bike, she named it the beast. My injuries caused me to have to retire 3 yrs.early never had the chance to tell Mom goodbye. I realize it's a long shot , but you just never know. Phone # (814) 248-8979 Thank You !!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.