American Legion Rider
- No commercial posts or advertisements by vendors, dealers or manufacturers unless you are an MBF sponsor. No commercial names, links or logos in forum signatures, profiles, avatars, membership names or bottom of posts.
- If you are a member and decide to produce or manufacture parts and or accessories for sale and want to use MBF forums as an advertising medium to promote your product(s) you will need to be an an MBF sponsor.
- If you wish to advertise your products, services or promotions, please check out our banner and sponsorship opportunities.
- We also respectfully ask that members do not post any links to competitive forums.
- No porn on this site or links to any porn, nudes or rescay photos (including avatars, sig pics and MBF photo galleries) and please keep your language clean. We'll try not to split hairs on this one so use your own judgment.
- This is a "Work Safe and Family Friendly Site" Anyone should be able to click on any message here and not have to worry about what's going to pop up on the screen if your kids or wife are in the room... or at work.
- If you see a post that is violates these rules and guidelines please let me know by clicking the report to moderator link and we will deal with it.
- Trolls and Spammers: If a troll shows up on our boards I will disable all their accounts and will continue to do so until they go somewhere else to play. Trolls will be banned as fast as I can find them in-order to keep peace in the house.
- The main thing that makes a board a friendly place to come to is to show respect for each other. You don't have to agree with all the members, heck you don't even have to like all the members here but please show some respect for their differences, and take it easy on the new guys and gals.
- This is a motorcycle forum not a political forum so if you want to debate the issues of the day, find a political forum and vent your frustrations there.
- We have boards setup for a lot of models so if you see one missing and would like it included, please let us know. We will make every effort to accommodate our members.
- You have full control over your messages. You can edit and delete any of your own messages and you can change any of your profile information.
- You can have an "avatar" under your handle but if you link to a picture make sure it's no wider than 150 pix or else it won't load. If you don't have a way to resize your picture just send us the full size picture and I will crop it and load it for you.
Now for the legal:
- You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.
- You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.
- Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor every posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented.
- The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately.
- The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well. The staff and owner of this forum also reserve the right to remove any post for any reason deemed necessary. Note: we try to do as little of that as possible.
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.
- You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons.
- You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.
- After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.
- Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.
- Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.