MBF Motorcycle Forums banner

RIDERS

4K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  Mudslide73 
#1 ·
WHATS UP RAIDER RIDERS I HOPE THE SUN IS SHINING WERE EVER YOU MAYBE. THIS MAY BE A SILLY QUESTION BUT HAS ANYONE OUT THERE SEEN ANOTHER RAIDER ON THE STREET. I LIVE HERE IN KNOXVILLE AND HAVE HAD MY RAIDER FOR 2-3 MONTHS AND I HAVE YET TO SEE ANOTHER ONE.

RIDE SAFE AND KEEP IT UPRIGHT

#2 ·
I live in bloomington Indiana for now, but also spend a lot of time around Indianapolis Indiana as well. Last month i was at a stop-light on my black raider and saw a blue raider go by through the light. That was the first and only raider I've seen actually on the road.

#6 ·
I have never seen one on the road either. But I live in the boonies. We did just geta new Yamaha dealer in town and they have a Red S and aRaven model on the floor that came in monday. They also have a blue one on the way.

G
#9 ·
I've seen only one on the road, but it was before I got my Raider!
Personally, I like having the coolest bike on the road anywhere I go!
I see bikes everywhere, but I'm the only one with the Raider!

Of course we all know the Red one's faster.....!) :wings:

#10 ·
It's funny you asked that.. That though went through my mind as well, but thats until I saw one today. Only two problems: It was red.. (just kidding), and the biggest one. I WAS NOT ON IT. :mad:

vb

#13 ·
I have had mine for about 2 weeks and have only seen 2 - the first one was before I bought mine and was at a rally northwest of San Antonio and the 2nd was just the other day running down the main drag in town. I am very pleased and proud to ride something that you don't see everyday.

#14 ·
coyote said:
Topeka, KS (Not the end of the world but you can see it from here) and I saw a Raider S. He was from Manhattan, KS.
You must be refering to Hays, KS as the end of the world then !!! Or maybe we are off the globe out here already. We'll have to meet up and ride sometime.

#15 ·
I picked mine up on a Wed and that Sat. the Dealer was having Open House and there was a Blue one there.
Other than the Demo bike that's all I have see in my area on the road. Last weekend the Local HD dealer
had there Open House I took the Raider got a lot of people looking checking it out.

P.S. HD dealer had hot dogs and hamburgers the Star Dealer had several kinds of killer wings ;) :pepper2:

Liv2Ryd
Chuck

#18 ·
eian31 said:
coyote said:
Topeka, KS (Not the end of the world but you can see it from here) and I saw a Raider S. He was from Manhattan, KS.
You must be referring to Hays, KS as the end of the world then !!! Or maybe we are off the globe out here already. We'll have to meet up and ride sometime.
I wonder how many raiders are in Kansas? We can start our own club. I'm in Lenexa.

#20 ·
The new dealer out here in Hays has a Black, Red S, and a Blue S coming in. If you know anyone looking, I am in for the KS Club.

#21 ·
eian31 said:
The new dealer out here in Hays has a Black, Red S, and a Blue S coming in. If you know anyone looking, I am in for the KS Club.
I ordered mine from Shawnee Cycle Plaza http://www.shawneecycleplaza.com . When it was on show room floor, with a sold sign on it, a lot of people were asking about it. The dealer told me that mine is the last one in the area until the fall. Next time I am there, I will let the folk know about dealer in Hays. What are they asking for them?

VB

#22 ·
He told me a dealer calls him everyday trying to get them from him. He said he would do $500 under sticker but I think he would do a little better if he was pushed.

#24 ·
I saw one at my local watering hole 2 weeks ago & another at the outerbanks bike rally last weekend.I pulled up to both of them a said Hey thats not a bad looking bike & they both said thanks I like it to & then they noticed I was on one.The reaction was pretty cool :icon10:.

#25 ·
I HAVENT SEEN ANY OTHER RAIDERS ON THE STREET. I GO TO A LOT OF RALLIES, AND I HAVE SEEN A TOTAL OF TWO. ONE WAS THE "S", AND THE OTHER ONE WAS THE BASE MODEL. EVEN AT THE RALLIES, MY RAIDER GETS ITS FAIR SHARE OF ATTENTION, AFTER I HAVE DONE A FEW AT HOME MODS. I THINK THE FIRST THING ANYONE SHOULD DO IS LET THE WORLD SEE THE BACK TIRE ON THESE MACHINES, THEN WORRY ABOUT THE REST.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.