American Legion Rider
Target Global Release Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2022
Summary of Changes
- Expiry dates will no longer be automatically set on deals when no date is provided.
- Users now have the ability to indicate a WTB or WTT listing has been completed (found a buyer or trader) in addition to leaving a review.
- A user can now reactivate their listing to an active status when it has been bought/sold/traded.
- When creating a deal, users will now see a list of autocomplete suggestions when they start typing in the Retailer field.
- Vendor Subscription Product
- If a phone number is not entered during business registration and the “Next” button is clicked, the page will now automatically scroll to the phone number field.
- When the “Business Teams” feature is enabled, all business users despite their plan will have access to the “Business Team” page located in the “Business” section in “Account Settings”.
- When the “Keyword Alert” feature is enabled, all business users will see a notification with a feature announcement.
- Billboard Ads
- The issue where billboard ads were not displaying correctly due to padding issues on the Full Forum Listing and What's New pages has been resolved.