American Legion Rider
Target Global Release Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2022
Summary of Changes
- Password Policy
- A password policy has been implemented to enforce stronger security measures. New passwords will be required to have a minimum length of 8 characters.
- Mobile - Breadcrumb
- When viewing threads on a mobile device, users will now be able to view the breadcrumb at the bottom of the page in addition to the top of the page. This will allow users easier navigation to go back to the parent forum.
- Users will now be able to access a variety of colored prefixes for threads and articles in dark mode.
- Edit for image gallery within deals thread types is now functional.
- Location field for listings is now optional to ensure that it is only provided when users feel comfortable doing so.
- Users will now be able to filter by For Sale and Want to Buy in the Marketplace.
- A filter for Want To Trade is coming soon.
- Node specific filters will come in a few releases.
- Users will now be able to remove a listing from the Marketplace. This is a feature that is being tested and will not be in all communities.
- Post Timestamps
- After 24 hours, timestamps on posts will convert from relative time (ex: 3 days ago) to the date of post (ex: February 10, 2022). Hovering over the date will show the date and time of the post.
- Previously, users who had the Homepage opened on one tab and a forum opened on another tab to create a thread would see duplicate threads on the Homepage when they clicked the load more button. This issue has been resolved.
- The issue where long forum names would break layout and wrap to a second line has been resolved.
- Vendor Subscription Product
- Certain spam detection measures have been implemented around Free Business registrations.
- User Replies
- The issue where the posted date was not interactive but the word posted was has been resolved.
- User Profile
- The issue where an admin with appropriate permissions was unable to hover over the user bit of a user in approval pending status and access the menu to moderate has been resolved.