MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had the rear fender off yet? The two front bolts on the chrome fender supports don't to want to budge. With the rest of bolts off I can drop the fender down but can't seem to get it out from between the supports.

Those chrome supports must be pretty stout. They not only hold the fender on the bike but also support the full wieght of the passenger.

·
Registered
168 Posts
And what do you plan to do with the fender if you don't mind my asking?????

GC

·
Registered
326 Posts
i saw i bike the other day that had the finder choped off right behind the where the back seat would be with relocated brake light and it didnt look to bad, it wouldve looked a lot better lowerd though, i guess they wanted that custom chopper look too ;D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nothing so drastic for me like chopping the fender (yet)...I just ran the antenna wire for a J&M under the fender with the brake and turn signal wiring. Wasn't sure I wanted to mess up the looks of the Raider with an antenna running off the back but I did...at least there's no ugly wiring to be seen back there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.