MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The patches have been approved and are being made up right now!
From what I hear, it should be about 7-10 days!

Here is my page with the final designs:
http://creativegraphx.com/raider/raider-1.html

Here is the design that got the most responses, and thus will be the actual patch.

here is the final actual embroidered proof:

They did a great job!!!

Please go here to order now for Summer!
http://www.raiderperformance.com/patches.htm
There's a link to a feedback form.
Just fill that out and it will be sent to NJRaider. He will take the orders!

Show them Hogs what you ride!
All they'll see is the patch on your back as you disappear, and they'll know what just smoked 'em!!!!!!!!

113 CUBIC INCHES OF RAW ATTITUDE!!!!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Awesome job!!! Thanks for all your time and effort.
cheers
Soupie :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Looks KICK A$$. Great job. Thank you. Placing the order NOW.

·
Registered
168 Posts
vintagecar1957 said:
Please go here to order now for Summer!

Just fill that out and it will be sent to NJRaider. He will take the orders!

NJ, Rudi is this for the actual orders or still the preorder stage????

GC

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Patches are already in production, we're VERY close to have product ready to ship :pepper2:

we'll certainly still accept pre-orders, but it's no longer necessary being that production has started. When we're ready to ship I'll be updating the patch page with a PayPal button and actual ordering and shipping info, at which time I'll also be contacting everyone who placed a pre-order. Of course, I'll also be posting a thread here as well.

Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Patches are already in production, we're VERY close to have product ready to ship :pepper2:

we'll certainly still accept pre-orders, but it's no longer necessary being that production has started. When we're ready to ship I'll be updating the patch page with a PayPal button and actual ordering and shipping info, at which time I'll also be contacting everyone who placed a pre-order. Of course, I'll also be posting a thread here as well.

Thanks!
This is a business? Cripes. You are selling patches, not custom paint jobs.
And you can't even stock them? :idunno:
Have you ever heard of making an investment in your ideas? What a GD joke. I can't believe you have a waiting list. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm guessing you're new here, BlackDog.
Let me bring you up to date, since you think this is a GD joke.
The original patch on this thread, the large black back patch was designed by me in partnership with Luke of Raiderperformance.com.
These were completely custom, as neither one of us is in the patch business.
I'm a designer, and we thought we try to get something made up for the Raider riders.
That patch has been sold out for many months.
I'll try to get some more as soon as I can afford to have them made up.

There are 2 new patches I just had made up. The round blue one and the red skull one.
I only had 100 of each made, and am selling them to anyone who wants one.
My graphic design and website design business are no GD joke, I assure you.
But as a Raider owner and rider, I thought it would be nice to have a couple cool patches for everyone here.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime.
Thanks.
Rudy.......

·
Registered
168 Posts
Great job on these patches Rudi!!!!!
Most of us are greatful for those of you that use you skills skills to provide a product we're not finding elsewhere.
The rest can just go to whereever the h e l l they want.

By the way my order is in.

GC

·
Registered
621 Posts
Yeah, not funny. Kidding or not. Anyway I would just like to say thanks. I think what you guys are doing is pretty cool, anything that adds to the enjoyment I already get from riding my raider is awsome and from the en
thusiasm shown here I am not alone. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! :thumbup2: Having that said I would like to offer up some suggestions for back patches ,like (READ FAST IT'll BE YOUR LAST CHANCE) or (DIDN'T I PASS YOU YESTERDAY?) and (HOPE YOU LIKE THIS VIEW, IT'S YOUR ONLY OPTION) alot of words I know, but I have alot of space I'm 6'2" and 300lb and I could do this all day, so if you need my expertease I'm available. LOL!! :roflblack::roflblack:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I am going to throw some fuel on the fire...
I do not care if he were in the "Patch Business" - Black Dog - take a big step back - and try to be grateful for people thinking / designing / producing items for the Raider bike and the community. Now look we all may have had bad experiences with one vendor or another - but a nice inquiry or approach on something gone wrong is a good first step - give the person a chance to step up to the plate.

See all you did here was make an ass out of yourself - and insulted someone who happens to be quite good guy and doing something quite nice for many of us...

I am sure that your apology will be accepted by all...

Oops my soap box just tipped over...

1 - 20 of 77 Posts