MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if you guys had run across this or not but thought it warrented a post. The Raider was on the the cover of the March 08 Cycle Connections Magazine. Well at least I think there is a Raider in that picture....................I get distracted easily. What was I doing again?? Oh yeah here is the link.

http://www.cycleconnections.com/default_200803.asp

And because I know I had to look here are the rest of the pics from the cover shoot
Sorry everyone I have been asked to remove the link to the cover shoot photos by the moderators
but if you do some clicking on your own you can find them. Just want to apologize if I offended anyone.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Son, just be careful that she does bite. :bitehard: :bitehard: :bitehard: :bitehard: :bitehard: :bitehard: :bitehard: :bitehard: :bitehard:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I knew this was gunna start another color war!!!! I will say that if that would have been included with the purchase a blue Raider than I would have one in the garage!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
The reason she is on a blue Raider is because they wanted a bike that didn't outshine the girl. We all know that Red is the fastest. Even to fast for the girl LOL 8) ;D ;) :wave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts