MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2008 raiders are getting harder to find. This will make the prices go up. Why wait till spring and pay full price. Buy my black raider now and save thousands of dollars. The bike has 2100 miles and is showroom clean.

$12,600.00 CALL BOB AT 330-690-2990 SOLD

·
Registered
194 Posts
Sorry to see you are selling yours Bob, just about to get to know you. You have to do what's best for you and makes you feel happy.

I hope you continue drop us a notes every once in a while, to see how you doing. I can say I talk for every one, I enjoy talking to you and joke around about our bikes.

Good luck in everything you do. Ride safe.
Ben

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm considering selling mine as well. I have the red S. I haven't had a bike since 1994, FZR 600. I don't enjoy it as much as I did then either plus I have two young children. I've put Cobra Dragsters on it w/ the Fi200r, chrome belt guards, and have a raider cover from yamaha. It has about 450 miles on it. I'd probably let it go for $14000.

·
Registered
530 Posts
cox1244 said:
I'm considering selling mine as well. I have the red S. I haven't had a bike since 1994, FZR 600. I don't enjoy it as much as I did then either plus I have two young children. I've put Cobra Dragsters on it w/ the Fi200r, chrome belt guards, and have a raider cover from yamaha. It has about 450 miles on it. I'd probably let it go for $14000.
Interested in selling the pipes?? assuming you still have the stock to throw back on

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well, like anyone else on this forum dedicated to riding I hate to see someone give it up, but we all have our reasons for doing the things we do. With that said, and not wanting to deride your reasons for wanting to sell your bike, I have an urge to yell " Don't do it....Riding season is here....stick with it". Of course it's easy for me to say that standing in my shoes. For myself, motorcycling is a passion. It's not just something I do, it's a part of who I am and I'd be hard pressed to give it up unless some extreme circumstances came along.

I want to say more but don't want to come across as sounding as if you're doing anything wrong or anything. You have to do what you have to do. If you guys do decide to sell I wish you the best. If you decide to stay with it...well, keep the rubber side down and we'll see you on the road.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I did think about riding the bike all summer but then who would buy it at the end of the summer unless you discount it severely. It probably won't sell anyway for awhile..I just wanted to post it on the forum in case somebody wanted a slightly used model pretty much broken in who doesn't want to buy from a dealer or was that stealer.

raven

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hey Bob, Sorry to hear that you are going to sell the beast. Really enjoyed our conversations and hope that you hang around to chat occasionally. We all do what we do for our own reasons. An I know you have yours. I wish you the best and maybe our travels may cross at some point so we can meet over a beer and shoot the sh*T for a few.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sorry to see you leave. :eek: I am also from Ohio and no the cops are not the issue…it’s the red light and speeding cameras that get under my skin. :cus: :rant-rave: Well good luck on your sale.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Here let me do it fot you Vtwin; " Don't do it....Riding season is here....stick with it". Sell the wife, keep the bike.

VB

·
Registered
826 Posts
Bob,
stay away from the light.....don't go towards the light. I hate to see you go man you have been a great contributor here and will be missed should you decide to sell. I understand that you have to do what you have to do and if your heart is not in it then by all means do whats best for you. But like I said b4 we will miss you!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
guy on ebay has red flame--200 miles--starting at $10,800. no reserve. says he bought for son who can't ride it ????? in new hampshire.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Blue. If anything, you have inspired me, and I am not even remotely thinking about selling my bike. Keep'em coming. I like to see the pictures of the rides. I like your accessories. How do you like those saddle bags, are they easy to install, and detach? GORGROUSE BIKE.

What club do you belong to?

VB

·
Registered
194 Posts
Impaler, r u in NY area? where is ur bike's picture?
Saddle bags are easy to install and I am in Chapter 278 in Long Island.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I used to live in Brooklyn, moved south to NC, now I am in Kansas. That's where my wife's family is from, and mine live...(Hold the comments, LOL) I am not sure what the name of the bridge is.
BTW, I feel for you, riding a bike on those curvie, bumpy, pot holes everywhere... streets of Long Island. I have been there many times.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Not where I am body, I don't know where in Long Island you rode before, but where I am, they all paved and nice roads.
I love it here and I go at east to Hampton, Nice ride and see a nice people there.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Blue Angel said:
Not where I am body, I don't know where in Long Island you rode before, but where I am, they all paved and nice roads.
I love it here and I go at east to Hampton, Nice ride and see a nice people there.
Sorry, Blue. I must have been in a different part of town.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Raider 4 sale

Looking for a black stock raider showroom clean ...why keep waiting I've got one you can have today with 1400 miles on it. Stored inside

Priced to sell $10,500.00 call me at 330-690-2990

1 - 19 of 19 Posts