MBF Motorcycle Forums banner

Raider exhaust mod from YouTube.

6K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  eian31 
#1 ·
#2 ·
That doesn't sound half bad, I would be interested to know what kind of gains if any after its all said and done though.

#6 ·
Hi Everyone,

That's me in the video. dklassen sent me a message asking me to check out the forum. It's great! Glad to have joined.

I've had my Raider for almost 2 months now. Also have an 05 Warrior. Love both bikes.

Anyway, back to the video. The muffler is a Supertrapp with a 2 1/4 ID opening. You can adjust the flow of the pipe, actually tune the pipe, by adding more plates to increase the airflow and sound or make it quieter and decrease flow by decreasing the number of plates.

The muffler came stock with 12 plates which is kinda quiet. I had ordered 6 more plates along with the muffler. I added these right away. I'm going to order 6 more plates to add for more flow and more sound.

You're wondering about any gains? Well actually, I wasn't looking for any at the present time. I won't be looking for any until I permanently remove the EXUP, install the Patrick Racing BAK and add the PC3 along with a dyno tune.

I was more worried about losses but those were unfounded. I actually think you could put just about any slip on, that would fit of course, and you won't lose anything as long as the EXUP and o2 sensor are functional.

If you have any questions I'll be glad and try to answer them.

#8 ·
Hey where did you say that you ran across the bag that you were using in the video?

#10 ·
Sweet thatnks for the info will definatley have to check it out.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.