MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to see a chrome emblem with the name raider on the side of the gas tank like the first warriors had. Maybe the same lettering, instead of the piece of chrome on there now. What do you guys think? It could be added aftermarket as well as on future raiders. :bmwrider:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I am game for that....... The chrome strip is probably my least favorite thing on the raider. "S" (supersonic) model here so chrome chrome chrome..........

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm working with NJraider to put this together. I hope to begin CAD work later this next week.
Can't promise but if you guys can suggest dimensions, length and height of aluminum billet
emblems you may want let me know.
I need to make sure we are not infringing on Star or Yamaha.

Also, I am working on a Raider wall sign that I will make avaiable through NJraider on this forum as soon as that is available.
Best,
Ken

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good ken just remember when you become a millionaire on this idea remember us poor folk...lolololol

If someone out there has access to a warrior which has the billet chrome emblem maybe you could measure the height and length and post it here in the forum so ken can see it.

Thanks,

Raven :thumbup:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We were hoping that someone that has access to a warrior with the chrome emblem could measure the height and length so ken could move forward with this idea.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Were it not for the custom paint scheme on my S I'd have taken the chrome off on day 1. However due to its layout, eliminating the trim isn't an option for me. The idea of something with an attractive script sounds interesting.

·
Registered
826 Posts
SS1 said:
Were it not for the custom paint scheme on my S I'd have taken the chrome off on day 1. However due to its layout, eliminating the trim isn't an option for me. The idea of something with an attractive script sounds interesting.
Yep I am in the same boat

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
rudy looks pretty cool!! star should be talking to you. I'd like to see it without the red for black raiders and with blue for the blue raiders...thanks for taking the time to create these cool things for the raider rudy.

Raven

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looks Great!!!!
Just not too sure about ugly red strip on there.
lolololol

GC

·
Registered
194 Posts
Rudy, that is awesome. Can you make me one with Blue color to see how it looks. Also the shape of the tank in that area is not easy place to stick a emblem.

Thanks

G

·
Well, I was just fooling around.
I don't think I could use the STAR oval in this piece any more than I could with the patch.
I found a picture of the original Warrior script that used to be on the tank, before they called them Road Stars.

I'm gonna try to create something a lot simpler with just a slick typeface for the Raider.

Be back soon!

Ruedi........!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts