MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Why are they calling it a Royal Star? The picture shows the red base model not the S model. The reason for selling it is the kid can't ride. Anyone else seeing red flags?

·
Registered
826 Posts
well I can tell you one thing that person can't do, and that is type! If someone is interested and NH will check it out for you, I think it may be worth a shot. You just might get a good deal especially since it is not listed correctly.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Someone should have told the Dad, that the Raider is too big and too powerful for a six year old!!! Damn, dad, ride it yourself you tool.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Good One Impaler LOLOL :kboom: :agree:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Couldn't sit still thinking about that baahgin in New Hampshaa, so I took a ride over. When I got there, parked next to the Raider was a beautiful Big Dog chopper. You could tell from the dust on the Raider and the shine on the Big Dog which one was cared for. And so that's the new story. He's selling the Raider because he can pick up more chicks with the Big Dog and won't be needing the Red S anymore. When I tell my wife about this deal, I think I'll leave that part out. I still smell a rat somewhere.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts