I just finished relocation of the coil, fuel pressure regulator and gas tank vent to remove those ugly Shields and show off my motor a little bit. This is one of the last 2 upgrades that I want done. Waiting for my Morton pipes and then next winters paint job. I will be posting pictures next week if anyone is interested. For your information, I used a Thunder MFG big air kit, then using to inexpensive engineering I was able to come up with a mounting system for from parts from the bike and a quick trip to the big orange home repair store. This is just temporary until I can create a bracket to take care of this or get one made. Working out some plans right now to work with the big air kit.