MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello gang,
We are developing a fast on, fast off, easy to store cover for our Raiders.
This will be made in a sun reflective silver spandex that will stretch quickly over the bike
and cover the rear fender, all painted parts and over the front end of the fuel tank.
I will be light weight and affordable.
We are offering custom silk screening on it for your own message you may want to send the world while stretched
out on the bike protecting your baby from the sun, bird crap, rain drops etc.
I like to take trips and get on and off the bike for photos, sight seeing, etc. Perhaps you do too.
This cover will be designed to go on quick, protect the seat from the hot sun and keep it dry on those not so perfect days. Look for photos to appear on this website soon of the "Day Tripper" made exclusively for the Raider and only sold through RaiderPerformance.com

Also, coming is a Chin Spoiler for under $75.00!

Best to all,
Ken
Nomadken
ShapeMaster, Inc.
www.shape-master.com

·
Registered
499 Posts
Cool... (pun intended) :ricky:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Front fender?
Too many issues to deal with. Windshields.. all different.
This will fit all stock Raiders with pillion seat, Raiders with the billet rear fender rack and those who are riding
solo with no rear seat or rack.
May introduce one to cover the other seat combos later including a backrest and rear rack.
Gotta crawl before we walk!
Best,
Ken

·
Registered
538 Posts
I will talk to this guy at work. He has one for his harley sportster that goes form fender to fender. Just what I want. Most guys will not put a windshield on this hotrod bike. Thank goodness, it really runes the looks!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I'm looking for a Raider cover that goes fender-to-fender. I don't have a windshield right now - and if I do get one in the future it will be one of the compact models. Any suggestions on covers for reasonable prices?

distantThunder

1 - 6 of 6 Posts