MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that there is another thred but do i have to take the tire off or just do it on the bike. which way is easer. and also how do I take the rear seat off. Is it the bolts under the fender. I want to do the suction cup thing.

·
Registered
826 Posts
As far as the rotor cover goes, you have 2 options. 1 remove the wheel so that you can take the shield off in one piece or 2. what I did Undo the bolts on the rotor and seperate the cover form the disk with a wood shim and used a cut off wheel to cut it off then used washers on the bolts with a little blue loctite and you are done.

The rear seat is removed from the top of the bike. Remove the front seat and if you look underneath the passenger pillion you will see 2 10MM bolts. Once those are off you can remove the passenger seat. you will then have 4 more 10mm bolts to remove the hardware, as well as some decals that protect the paint from the bumpers.
Hope that helps.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks i will se how it looks this afternoon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.