MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading as much as possible about the benefits of changing the rear pully on my 2012 Raider. I'm trying to get in touch with Paladin. He seems to know all about our wonderful bikes. He also is in the South I believe, and close to me (GA). So...Exactly what is the proper change? Stratoliner pully? What size belt? I read stuff about using HD pullys, but don't want to open a can of worms. BAK, 2 into 2 Vance and hines (would love to find a 2 into 1 V & H), PC, Ivan's 1st flash. Dyno was 94HP and 124 TQ before the flash. Thought about the 120 ci Kit, but maybe the pully change is more reasonable. My bike runs great, but quicker is better! If anybody know Paladin and sees this, please let him know. Thanks
I'm doing my 48000 service next week and thought to do the pully mod then...

·
American Legion Rider
39 Posts
Isn't a pulley change similar to a sprocket change in that you'll lose something in the end. Higher speed on the freeway would be less torque at stoplights. Yes/No/Maybe?

It also doesn't look like @Paladin has bee here since 2012. His posts look and sounds like he was really trying to help others too. It's a shame when you lose someone like that for whatever reason.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts