MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We've had a good number of responses, so it appears that we will be trying to get the Southwestern Regional Raider Rally going. a Pre-Registration for is available from the link above... This will allow us to calculate the costs on T-Shirts, Patches, and pother SWAG associated witht eh Rally. We are working witht he Silver City Chamber of Commerce and will have more details by next week! I'm enlisting the help of an excellent graphic artist to help design the Shirts and Patches for the event.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Need to talk to the wife to see if she can get the time off and if she wants to ride that far. 15 hour ride. It would be cool, though, to meet up with the Socal group and ride from there over to NM.

Doug

·
Banned
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Preliminary T-Shirt Design for the SW Regional Rally...

Please let me know what yo think as far as the design... this is only preliminary and is subject to change... The back will have the logos of the Rally Sponsors ( 4 so far, and more hopefull confirmed by the end of next week).

·
Registered
358 Posts
I like the logo. To bad I won't be there to get a shirt. Wife can't get the time off, and with the 2nd being her birthday, I just can't go and leave her home.:mad: :biker: :chill: Maybe next time.

Doug

·
Banned
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks good but I think 113 should be in there somewhere. Especially with TRaider's logo. Great logo. More engine definition would be nice too.

Which logo is that, HDR? Do you have a link to it? I can add a 113 to the mix somewhere... So far it's just all original stuff, using a profile of a Raider. If you can get with TRaider and point me to his logo I can see if we can/will incorporate it... ok?

·
Banned
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like the logo. To bad I won't be there to get a shirt. Wife can't get the time off, and with the 2nd being her birthday, I just can't go and leave her home.:mad: :biker: :chill: Maybe next time.

Doug
Bummer Snos... but the lady in your life has to come first, much more important!

Along with the Shirts being available with Rally Registration, we plan on making them available standalone, as there are people that live too far from the Southwest to attend, but are intersted in the shirts. The Patches however will be for attendees only. All proceeds beyond cost recovery will be going to the the Penny Park Rebuilding Fund in Silver City.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Which logo is that, HDR? Do you have a link to it? I can add a 113 to the mix somewhere... So far it's just all original stuff, using a profile of a Raider. If you can get with TRaider and point me to his logo I can see if we can/will incorporate it... ok?
I don't have a logo, but the quote is something I have been using in my signature. He may be referring to the Raider patches that Vintage has made up and NJRaider (Luke) is selling at http://raiderperformance.com/patches.htm.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Just look at any of "TRaider John" posts. It's at the bottom. He is all over the forum. Should be easy to find.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Looks like I've mistaken a signature for a logo. My bad. I was referring to TRaider John's signature, nothing else. I should have caught up on the postings before I posted above.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts