MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Jocal said:
Make that 2 sets left and none of the fuel modules. I just finished placing an order with them.
Good job!! That is the company I got mine from, great customer service. Now that Blue Raider will actually go faster. LOL

·
Registered
80 Posts
WaRaider said:
Jocal said:
Make that 2 sets left and none of the fuel modules. I just finished placing an order with them.
Good job!! That is the company I got mine from, great customer service. Now that Blue Raider will actually go faster. LOL
I find the Blue vs Red vs Black infinitely amusing. What I find funnier is that no matter what the color, they are better looking than all the other cruisers out there (IMO) and faster than all but one ( and only trails that one by one hundredth of a second............. and for FAR less money than a comparable looking/performing custom

·
Registered
52 Posts
Brian and his staff have been great to me. He went out of his way to "find" get some pipes released to me and I'm happy to say that they arrive tomorrow...just in time for Sat's party & ride. Parts 1 and 2 of Ninja's how-to are done...tomorrow night I finish up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.